There are many reasons you might want to revert your rooted phone back to stock Android. Selling it or making a warranty claim are the biggest. But you also need to do it if you want to install a system update. Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality. Reboot into recovery – Power off the phone and then press the “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode. Transfer the update.zip to the root directory of the phone’s internal storage. Reboot into CWM recovery – Power off the phone and then press the “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.
- Earlier, Xiaomi temporary shutdown MIUI ROM downloads page due to internal system update.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi Mi 11i Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- Firmware comes in a zip package containing Flash File, Flash Tool, USB Driver, and How-to Flash Manual.
- The ROM files on this page are the official ROM published by Xiaomi.
- That is why we will explain how to use the product verification tool provided by Xiaomi on its official website.
- Here we show you how to install Mi Flash Tool on a Windows PC and the basic functionality of using Mi Flash Tool to flash Xiamoi Fastboot files.
We recommend you doing clean all, if you want StockRom on your device but want to keep Bootloader unlocked. Now select the folder which you has pasted into your PC’s drive. Now you will see another folder on your PC by the name of your device that you had renamed. So This is a Complete Guide to Install official ROM on Xiaomi 12X (Psyche); if you have any questions, Let us Know Via a comment. However, it will only remove if the ROM is not modded or custom.
- Xiaomi 11T Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1200 Processor.
- If in case, you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
- And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
- If you carry a OnePlus device then this file is placed in payload.bin.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see this screen on your device.
- Step.2 After Firmware Download you now have to install and install Xiaomi Flash Tools in your Laptop.
If you have any queries please leave a comment below. The biggest obstacle to using a ROM to revert to stock is that you’re relying on someone else to create the ROM for you. If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem. If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find. To go the whole way, you need to unroot your phone as well. Want to remove a custom ROM and get your Android phone back to its original state?
The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual. NOTE If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and firmware files then launch it.